Organizations focused on their brand and how their customers experience it consistently outperform their competition. These companies carefully create their brands and then segment their customers, develop a specific value offering for target customers and deliver an outstanding customer experience focused on sustaining their brand. In these organizations, everyone — regardless of position or function — knows what the brand and customer strategies mean for his or her job and makes decisions consistent with this strategy. Because NACS wants to see its retail members exceed their own expectations – and those of their customers - we are proud to offer the NACS Marketing Leadership Program at Kellogg.
Designed for senior-level executives in NACS Retail Member companies, the NACS Marketing Leadership Program is designed to help NACS retail member companies identify where their growth will come from, build their brands, optimize the customer experience and influence customer choices.
The NACS Marketing Leadership Program takes place on the campus of Northwestern University and is administered by faculty in the Kellogg School of Management, ranked the 2014 Best Business School for marketing MBA programs by US News and World Report.
In this program, attendees will learn to:
- Identify the most attractive targets for your company’s offerings
- Make strategic decisions based on customer lifetime value
- Understand how customers experience products and services, and how that affects retention, brand perception and competitive advantage
- Use deep customer insight to build a strong brand positioning
- Understand the critical importance of internal branding and identify best practices
- Employ social networks, social media and traditional media to attract and engage customers
- Design and manage distribution channels to optimize value delivered to customers
- Set price to capture value created
- Create powerful and enduring brands
Tuition endowment from Altria makes this program most affordable for all NACS retail member companies. With financial support from Altria, program tuition is $3,995 (includes instruction, course materials, lodging and meals). For comparison purposes, an open-enrollment marketing course at Kellogg typically costs around $10,000 per person.
View the complete 2016 Program Schedule.