This Category Management Course, developed by NACS and Impact 21 Group, teaches analytical skills to help managers:
- Grow sales by having the right product offer to meet customer needs
- Get more profit dollars from each square foot of store space
- Maximize the productivity of foot traffic in your store
The NEW interactive Online format offers:
There are no class schedules to adhere to. Online training gives people who work the flexibility to schedule their own learning time.
It allows people who are unable to step away from their duties to attend formal classes the opportunity not to miss out on important training. Online training is available anytime and anywhere there is Internet access. The course material can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Companies can save on the costs of hiring training personnel, training materials or classroom related expenses. According to Training Magazine, companies realize a 50-75% cost savings due to elimination of travel expenses.
The Six Step Category Management Framework has been the gold standard for the convenience retail industry. Hundreds of retailers, suppliers, and other associated parties have attended the highly-acclaimed workshops around the country.
While the basic tenets of the framework have remained rock-solid, the material has been continually updated to utilize best-practices, new data sources, and the latest information available from the industry
Business professionals will be able to learn immediately applicable principles and analysis processes, self-check their progress, and prepare for the certification exam at their preferred pace.
The Six-Step process will guide you through:
- Selecting categories & supplier partners and refining category definitions
- Analyzing category performance
- Determining optimal category roles for your organization
- Developing strategies and tactics
- Communicating and implementing category plans
- Reviewing and evaluating the results
The analytics training will benefit:
- Marketing and Merchandising Professionals
- Operations Professionals
- Retail Category Managers
- Small operators who manage all aspects of their retail business
- Business Analysts
- Supplier Sales and Category Managers
In a time when many retail channels are aggressively targeting the convenience oriented shopper, it is more critical than ever for the convenience operators to have the right product mix to meet the consumer needs.
Click below to register for the online course TODAY!