NACS needs your help to continue growing the NACS/CSX Industry Database. The more information we have the better the benchmarks we can have for the industry. Your data is kept strictly confidential.
The NACS State of the Industry (SOI) Report of 2013 Data reports the best possible industry information that your company requires to stay competitive and progress to top quartile status. With increasing competition from non-traditional fuel marketers (hypermarkets) and continuing pressures on other key categories, traditional c-store and fuel marketers need more responsive, more targeted performance data. Great benchmark information is the only way to design effective strategies to grow market share and profits. The NACS SOI information is based on the income statement, balance sheet, and productivity data provided by convenience store companies, as well as other data sources deemed credible by NACS. As with all SOI data, the NACS Firm Level Survey data is kept completely confidential.
Download Firm Level Survey
If you are a current CSX subscriber, please fill out the brief demographic survey to complete your requirements for a complimentary State of the Industry report. Just click on the button to download.
Download Demographics Survey
Use your best estimate if you do not have the exact information.
Download Sub-Category Survey
the completed survey(s) to email@example.com
These surveys are strictly confidential. The published analysis will be structured so as to prevent identification of participating companies.
- Free copy of the NACS State of the Industry Report.
- Free admission to the 2014 NACS State of the Industry Summit for three individuals.
- Information to take to the bank when negotiating a loan.
- Accurate benchmark information to stay on the leading edge.
Share your data and gain access to the industry's premier benchmarking tools for FREE. Participate in the completely confidential NACS State of the Industry Survey and receive:
- FREE admission to the NACS State of the Industry Summit (a $999 value), the industry's premier data analysis and networking event, April 1-3, 2014 in Chicago.
- One FREE copy of the NACS State of the Industry Report (a $249 value for NACS members and $749 value for non-members) containing the most comprehensive financial and operational metrics and analysis NACS State of the Industry products and events — a great return on investment.