The deadline to share your company’s yearly data and receive some of the industry’s premier benchmarking tools – free of charge is April 18th, 2016.
The Independent Operator Section of the NACS State of the Industry Report of 2015 Data® is a powerful resource. It gives you access to the latest financial and operating metrics in the convenience and fuel retailing industry so you can benchmark against your peers and improve your own operations. For more than 40 years, top performing companies have relied on the findings in this report to grow their businesses. Now you can see how they stand above the rest.
We recognize that your time is valuable. In exchange for your data, we will conduct the industry analysis and provide your company with:
- A complimentary published copy of the NACS State of the Industry Report of 2015 Data®, rich with the most current data and benchmarks (a $249 value);
- A free, downloadable copy of historical industry statistics in the NACS Fact Book (a $275 value);
- Free admission for up to three people to the NACS State of the Industry (SOI) Summit – the authority for data and insights into the fast-paced and constantly changing convenience and fuel retailing industry – in Chicago, April 11-13, 2016 (a $999 value).
To receive your free copy of the report and admission to the industry's premier event for data analysis, insights and networking, simply complete the NACS Independent Operator Survey worksheet by April 18, 2016. There are two easy ways to submit your data. Please choose which is best for you:
- Populate the data into our Survey Monkey tool here; or
- Download our 2015 Excel document here and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your company’s data is treated confidentially; it will be used for analyses with data from other submitting firms. NACS has honored this pledge of confidentiality for more than 40 years while reporting aggregated metrics that are critical to the convenience and fuel retailing industry.