NACS and The Nielsen Company have joined forces to launch a new Syndicated Data Program for qualifying NACS members. This new benefit, a $2,000 value, will provide syndicated data to help NACS consumer product goods and convenience retailers gain a better understanding of the competitive marketplace in order to increase profitability.
The Syndicated Data Program is designed to assist small- and medium-sized manufacturers and retailers to better understand and position their products for market and addresses the following questions:
- Do you know the size and importance of the category you serve?
- Do you know how to maximize store assortment for increased profitability?
- Are you aware of the number of SKUs in your category?
- Do you know the various product differentiations within the category?
- Do you know what items have the fastest turns in convenience stores?
- Do you know average price points for your market?
- Are you staying current and responding to pricing opportunities?
This information will help you understand where your products fit in the market, the competition you face, the price points you need to hit, and the volume you can expect. It also leads you to perform necessary due diligence about things like how truly differentiated your product is versus that of your competition. For more information, please contact The Nielsen company at (800) 553-3727 or email@example.com. Please refer to the NACS-The Nielsen Company Syndicated Data Program.