ALEXANDRIA, VA - July 27 is the last day for NACS Show exhibitors to submit a 30-second or less video communicating how they "make life good" for retailers. The video contest parallels messages Bert Jacobs, co-founder and CEO (chief executive optimist) of The Life is good Co., will convey during the Opening General Session taking place on October 2 at the NACS Show in Chicago.
Exhibitors should provide as many funny, creative, clever and/or informative reasons why a retailer must visit their booth. All videos will be posted on the NACSTV YouTube channel in the weeks leading up to the NACS Show.
The winner of "The C-Store Good Life" video contest will receive:
- Free placement at NACS Online and the NACS Show web site during the week of September 26 through October 5.
- Special posting in the video section of the NACS Show mobile app.
- Recognition in a NACS Daily article announcing the winner.
- Announcement on all NACS social media outlets.
- Entries will be accepted through July 27 at 5:00 pm EDT.
Visit nacsshow.com/goodlife for complete contest rules and to submit your video.
The NACS Show, taking place October 1 to 4, at McCormick Place in Chicago, is the place to discover proven ideas and strategies that will help you increase sales, attract new customers, build your brand and improve your bottom line. Register by September 23 and save more than 20 percent on NACS Show registration. Register now at nacsshow.com.