ALEXANDRIA, Va. - The NACS Show is the place to learn how to be a c-store rock star. Register by July 22 and you could win the chance to be treated like one. We are randomly selecting five registrants each month to win some rock star prizes. To qualify for the grand prize, each monthly winner must submit a 30-second video focusing on the theme "Life is Good" where you explain why your life as a retailer in the convenience store industry is awesome and why you should win rock star VIP status at the NACS Show.
The grand prize winner and their entourage of up to three individuals will win everything in the monthly prize give away plus:
- Limo service to/from the airport (must travel as a group)
- Limo service to/from your hotel to the NACS Show Welcome Reception
- Special keepsake photo
- NACS Show concierge dedicated to make your NACS Show experience rock
- Photo in the on-site NACS Show Daily at the NACS Show
- Coverage in the November NACS Magazine
- An iPad 2 preloaded with the NACS Show mobile app and all workshop handouts.
Several lucky retailers have already won prizes, including VIP tickets to invitation-only supplier parties, a meet-and-greet with NACS Show Opening General Session speaker Bert Jacobs and hotel room upgrades. Congratulations to the following monthly winners:
- Cynthia Fisher - WTG Fuels (Uncle€™s Convenience Stores)
- Wayne Willis - Certified Oil Company
- Edward Stephens - Englefield Inc. (Duchess Shoppes )
- Jessica Sidebottom - MWS Enterprises Inc.
- Anita King - Alcatraz Cruises (Alcatraz Landing CafÃ©)
- Jessica Taphorn - Marysvilla Inc. (Trails-n-Rails)
- Marie Murray - Swinomish Chevron
- Robert Solomon - Nooksack Market Centre
- Ronnie Chadwell - BKS Inc. (Keith€™s Superstores)
- Denise Gumbert - Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Brad Eaton - The Spinx Company Inc.
- Candis Dare - Relay Station
- Joel Wilson - Hy-Vee Inc. (Hy-Vee Gas)
- Kera Smith - Top Star Inc.
- Don Bolen - Little General Stores
Learn more about the NACS Show Roll Like a Rock Star contest.
The NACS Show, taking place October 1 to 4 at McCormick Place in Chicago, is the best place to discover proven ideas and strategies that will help you increase sales, attract new customers, build your brand and improve your bottom line. Register by July 22 for a chance to win rock star status and save more than 40% on NACS Show registration. Register now!