ALEXANDRIA, Va. – This year’s NACS Leadership for Success program, taking place June 12-17 in Millwood, Virginia, offers rising leaders in the convenience and fuel retailing industry an opportunity to discover personal strengths they can use to grow their career while creating a more positive, profitable and performance-oriented environment within their company.
Developed for district managers, supervisors and other convenience retailers who want to improve their work performance, NACS Leadership for Success arms participants with skills that they can immediately use on the job to improve their leadership and operational performance.
During the five-day program, participants will:
- Increase their understanding of how their actions affect personal effectiveness
- Discover how they work with others, as well as how they’re perceived as a colleague
- Explore self-perception
- Define a vision of their ideal leader-self
- Gain tools to improve personal effectiveness and build better relationships
- Chart a course of action to become the leader they want to be
The five days of the on-site program are comprehensive and intense, but it’s just the beginning of the process for participants. Over the next four months, team members will apply what they’ve learned at NACS Leadership for Success, and then present their experience at an education session at the 2016 NACS Show in Atlanta.
The Hershey Company’s generous financial support of NACS Leadership for Success makes this industry-specific program attainable to rising leaders. The registration fee includes instruction, course materials, assessments, lodging and scheduled meals.
Learn more and register for this unique program today.