ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Stewart Fey, director of technical services with LBMC Information Security LLC, will cover a high-level overview of PCI compliance during a free Conexxus webinar on Thursday, January 19, at 12:00 pm EST.
Following Fey’s presentation, discussion will continue with an update on new Visa requirements, effective January 31, 2017, and delve into:
- Explanation of PCI QIR program
- Overview of new requirement to use PCI QIRs
- How a small merchant can comply
- Enforcement and penalties
- PCI validation requirements for small merchants
- Explanation of the Visa Technology Innovation Program (TIP)
- Benefits of using P2PE and chip readers
Fey will also cover PCI 3.2 updates and hold a PCI Q&A with a qualified security assessor (QSA). Fey keeps his clients one step ahead of cyber criminals and other vulnerabilities in his role managing LBMC Information Security. With nearly 15 years of experience performing penetration testing and other social and physical security tests for a variety of businesses, he recognizes an organization’s security objectives must be balanced with its growth and operational objectives. This risk-based approach to testing and evaluation of security controls allows him to dig deeper to find potential weaknesses that other consultants miss.
To register for this free webinar, click here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.