NACS has released the NACS State of the Industry Report of 2011 Data. The report €" the industry€™s most comprehensive collection of benchmarks, data and trends €" assists leading companies in expanding their business by comparing category sales against top performers.
Use it to create a report card on how your company performed against the top quartile and position your company for growth. Benchmark your sales and grow your business. Companies that benchmark their performance find:
- Clarity in sales performance expectations
- A heightened sense of competitiveness
- Objective performance management
- Easier prioritization of expansion projects
- Employees working "smarter" not "harder"
The NACS State of the Industry Report of 2011 Data is available to NACS member companies (order number 40022058) for $249 ($749 for nonmembers). Place your order online or contact NACS Products and Services Manager Bethany Saldana at or (703) 518-4291.
Congratulations to the following NACS CAFÃ‰ participants who have successfully completed the necessary requirements for achieving their Certification in Convenience Foodservice Management (CCFM), accredited by the Georgia State University School of Hospitality:
- Al Belin, Georgia Department of Labor, Cooperative Services for the Blind
- Christy Britt, WilcoHess LLC
- Connie Halbach, Robinson Oil Co.
- Michael Harrell, Georgia Department of Labor, Cooperative Services for the Blind
- Raymond Jacobs, Georgia Department of Labor, Cooperative Services for the Blind
- Lois Ouzts, Leebo€™s Stores Inc.
- Bruce Robinson, Leebo€™s Stores Inc.
- Danielle Showalter, Sheetz Inc.
To learn more and register for an upcoming NACS CAFÃ‰ course, go to nacsonline.com/nacscafe. Upcoming courses take place August 19 to 22 and December 2 to 5 at the Georgia State University Hospitality Center at the Georgia World Congress Center (home of the NACS Show in 2013) in Atlanta.