International Retail Membership is open to all non-U.S. convenience store and fuel marketing companies. The membership value proposition includes:
Easily access a wide range of products and services designed to provide you the tools and best practices to succeed in a global marketplace. These NACS publications and products are perfect for the international retailer:
- NACS Magazine — This award-winning monthly publication delivers industry data and practical knowledge to your door step every month. All of your employees are eligible to have their own subscription as part of your company's membership.
- NACS Daily — This award-winning e-mail newsletter delivers the most up-to-the-minute industry news and event information to your inbox five days a week.
- The NACS Green Toolkit — This DVD looks at energy efficient and cost-saving initiatives in store build and store operations at all levels, from major strategic objectives to opportunistic quick wins, from Europe and the United States.
Network with the most influential people in the convenience and fuel retailing industry. These NACS events are perfect for international retailers:
- NACS Global Forum — Convenience retailers and NACS Global Supplier Council Members from around the world learn strategies for business development from other retailers, consultants and manufacturers.
- The NACS Show — Network with top industry leaders from around the world at the premier industry event showcasing the newest products, ideas, and educational sessions.
- NACS International Conference — International retailers are invited to participate in special workshops and attend an exclusive pre-show tour taking them to leading U.S. convenience operations prior to the NACS Show.
- Insight/NACS Future of International Convenience Retailing — Insight Research is NACS' Relationship Partner in Europe. These international events focus on the latest developments in convenience formats spanning the globe and provide study tours that take attendees to numerous retail formats.
The NACS Global Government Affairs Council (GGAC), is a forum for CEOs and senior government relations staff of trade associations and global corporations from the convenience retailing industry. Legislative and regulatory developments from around the world impacting our industry are examined in the context of early warning and best response systems.
Renewed annually, dues are based on the number of stores owned/operated.
|Number of Stores Owned/Operated
||Dues (U.S. Dollars)|
|1 - 4
|5 - 100
|101 - 500
Special NACS member rates apply on products, services and events.