NACS strives is to provide top-quality education at its events and suggestions for topics are extremely valuable. We invite you to submit a proposal for the NACS Show educational sessions as well as for the wide range of NACS events throughout the year. To submit an application, please fill out the form here.
All proposals will be reviewed by a task force of individuals from NACS retail and supplier member companies using the following criteria.
- Strategic relevance of the topic(s) to convenience retailers and their trading partners.
- Depth and content of the presentation, including actionable items.
- Presentation may not be a marketing pitch for a product, service, company or individual.
- Professional experience of the speaker.
- Additional consideration will be given to proposals that include retailer participation and/or case study. If possible, please list the names and companies of the individuals you wish to include.
- Submissions can be sent in throughout the year for the various events NACS holds
- Submission of a session proposal does not guarantee that you will be chosen as the session designer
NACS has access to knowledgeable and dynamic speakers that can cover many topics relating to convenience and petroleum retailing. Please contact Jenn Smith at (703) 518-4295 for information and pricing, if applicable.