The NACS Executive Leadership Program at Cornell University assists senior executives in attaining the leadership skills needed to successfully respond to the challenges of a competitive marketplace.
Individuals preparing to take on key leadership roles in NACS retail member companies should attend the NACS Executive Leadership Program. This program provides opportunities to supplement experience with formalized instruction on skills needed to drive long-term organizational performance. Past participants include:
- Presidents and CEOs
- CFOs and Controllers
- Vice Presidents
- Directors of Store Operations
- Operations Managers
- Territory Managers
The NACS Executive Leadership Program takes place on the prestigious Ivy League Cornell University campus. The program is administered by faculty in the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, recently ranked number three in Bloomberg BusinessWeek's rankings of undergraduate business programs.
Celebrating its twelfth year, the NACS Executive Leadership Program will give attendees the opportunities to:
- Refine leadership skills
- Prepare for the demands of key company roles
- Learn from exceptional faculty, business leaders and a network of high-performance peers
- Access 360 Degree Feedback Assessments and individual coaching provided by faculty of Cornell's Johnson School of Management
- Engage in group case studies that help participants build a network of peers to help address tomorrow's business challenges
- Hear from top industry leaders speaking to today's biggest challenges in the workforce
- Network beyond the classroom
Tuition is $3,995, which includes instruction, course materials, assessments, lodging and scheduled meals and entertainment.
For more information, please contact Carolyn Schnare at (703) 518-4248.